Meir Ezra - Are You Controlling Money or Is Money Controlling You?
Signs Money Is Controlling You:
· You often wish you could buy more things
· Your want to get rich, but you have no realistic plan
· You blame others for your financial problems (government, boss, spouse)
· You use credit to buy things that decrease in value, such as expensive cars or expensive clothing
· Money controls your mood - you feel good or bad based on your finances
Signs You Are Controlling Money:
· You invest in yourself, such as more education or personal improvement
· You buy things that increase in value
· You donate to causes you believe in, even if just small amounts
· Each year, your earning power improves and financial worth increases
· You use money as a tool to realize your dreams
Once you know how to control money, your life will change!